Vilankulo 18 AND 19 de November, 2021
- As with all international travel, it is strongly recommended that delegates are adequately covered by international health insurance during their stay in Mozambique.
- The Government of the Republic of Mozambique will provide emergency medical services to all guests attending the 2nd Edition of the Growing Blue International Conference. Mobile emergency facilities will be available at the meeting venue.
- Medical coverage provided by the Host Government will be strictly limited to emergencies only.
- The cost of any routine appointments (including diagnostic tests and prescriptions) will be covered by the participants or their insurance.
- If any delegate is taking any routine medications, we advise that they take a sufficient supply of these medications with them.
- Participants must present a Vaccination Certificate against Yellow Fever (Yellow Card) and against Ebola (for those from affected areas) upon arrival at Maputo International Airport or Vilanculo Airport.
Health Protocol in the Context of Pandemic COVID-19
- All international delegates must provide proof of a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test with a negative SARS-COV-2 test, carried out in the country of origin in the last 72 hours prior to departure.
- Delegates must collect specimen for Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing for SARS-COV-2 48 hours prior to the return date. Health teams will be available for this purpose at Vilanculo Airport and at the Conference venue.
- All Conference participants must strictly abide by COVID-19’s prevention and control protocols, including the use of masks and/or visors at all times, regular hand washing with soap and water, social distancing of 1, 5 meters minimum, cough etiquette and no sharing of personal utensils.
- The event organizers will favor the distribution of documents electronically, except in exceptional cases.
- Daily temperature tracking will be carried out at the entrance to the meeting place, as well as at the various points included in the event’s itinerary, for all delegates and other users;
- A physical distance of at least 1.5 meters between delegates in the meeting rooms and at the meal venue will be guaranteed;
- The availability of individual hand sanitizers’ dispensers will be ensured for all delegates and other users at the various points included in the event’s itinerary;
- Constant disinfection of surfaces in meeting rooms will be ensured;
- A health team will remain in place at the Conference to respond to suspected cases of COVID-19 and any other health needs.
Delegates/participants who are in countries with diplomatic representation of Mozambique can go there with an invitation letter to obtain an entry visa.
For citizens in countries without Mozambique’s diplomatic representation, listed by the organization as participants, they will be able to obtain a visa at the airport upon arrival.
All conditions are created so that foreign delegates and participants can be transported from the airport to the place of accommodation upon arrival. On conference days, transportation will be provided from the accommodation location to the conference venue and vice versa.
They will also have three charter flights, two on the 17th of November and one on the 18th of November. For more information, please contact Mozambique Airlines at the following email address: Maura.Rocha@lam.co.mz and email@example.com
For accommodation, the city of Vilanculo has several hotel alternatives and you can access it through the link ….. For more information, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org