Growing Blue Conference
The event will place from November 18th to 19th, 2021 in Inhambane Province
Each parallel session has a moderator to guide the presentations of 4-6 speakers on sub-themes and specific subjects related to the themes introduced in their respective plenary sessions, followed by a discussion and an ideas exchange from the audience. Also included, are the logging of commitments from the session and a brief summary of it by the moderator.
- Food security in the context of ocean sustainability
- Aquaculture as a vector of economic development and conservation
- Regional initiatives for marine biodiversity conservation and ecosystem management
- Sea urchins (community-based project – Indian Ocean Trepang project, Madagascar)
- Mangroves and sustainability of the marine environment